Dr. Saurabh Goswami
Dr. Saurabh Goswami is skilled with high Precision state of art of Radiotherapy and Brachytherapy techniques.
- M.D. (Radiotherapy)
- Mon to Sat 10:30 am to 4:00 pm
About Our Doctor
Dr. Saurabh Goswami is skilled with high Precision state of art of Radiotherapy and Brachytherapy techniques. Dr Goswami is an eminent personality in his field. He has undergone specialized training in 3DCRT/IMRT/VMAT techniques of various sites of Cancer. He has many poster and paper publications to his credits. His Holistic approach towards treating cancer patients is highly appreciated.
- 3DCRT/IMRT/VMAT techniques of various sites of cancer
- 4D-CT respiratory gating techniques in lung and breast cancer
- SRS and SBRT Techniques
- Intracavitary and SORBO HDR brachytherapy techniques in cervical and uterine cancers
- Interstitial brachytherapy implants in sarcomas, anal canal, vulvar, oral cavity cancers.
- Life Member Of The Association Of Radiation Oncologists Of India.(Lm No.2337)
- Life membership of Indian Society of Neuro Oncology (ISNO)
- Life membership of U.P AROI
- Awarded The Best Paper Award For The Paper Entitled, “Case Of Tracheostomy – Uncommon Severe Late Complication Of Radiotherapy In Oropharynx Cancer.” At The 25th U.P. Chapter Of The Association Of Radiation Oncologists Of India, Allahabad, 8th-9th June,2013
- Kumar P, Chauhan A.K , Goswami S, Kang M.S, “Post Operative Radiotherapy In Stage-I Cancer Endometrium – An Audit Of Patients Treated In Radiotherapy Department Of Tertiary Care Centre Of Rohilkhand Region”. The International Journal Of Gynae Plastic Surgery, Vol. Vi, Issue I, May 2014
- Kumar P, Chauhan A.K, Goswami S, “Ascites And Increased Ca-125 – Dilemma To Prove Malignancy Leading To Repeated Investigations- A Case Report With Review Of Literature”. The International Journal Of Gynae Plastic Surgery, Vol. Vi, Issue I, May 2014
- Goswami S, Kumar P, Chauhan A.K. ” Prospective Randomized Study On Two Dose Fractionation Regimens Of High Dose Rate Brachytherapy For Carcinoma Cervix: Comparison Of Clinical Response And Complications In Organs At Risk ” SRMS Journal Of Medical Sciences/ July 2017/ Vol 2/ Issue I
- Santanu Chaudhuri, Saurabh Goswami- “Contributing factors in predisposition of symptoms of cervical cancers in unscreened population of northern india” International Journal of Current Advanced Research/ Vol 7/ Iss 5/ May 2018
- Debashis Panda , Saurabh Goswami , Santanu Chaudhuri. “Association of Histopathological Grading of Oral and Oropharyngeal Cancers with Tobacco abuse both smoked and non smoked in western part of Uttar Pradesh: A Hospital based study” International Journal of health and Sciences and Research Vol 9/ Iss 2/ Feb 2019