Dr. Sanket Shah
Dr. Sanket shah is currently working as onco-surgeon with more than 11 years of experience in the
- Masters in Surgery (M.S.) General Surgery
- (M.Ch.) Surgical Oncology
- Laparoscopic Surgeon
About Our Doctor
Dr. Sanket shah is currently working as onco-surgeon with more than 11 years of experience in the field of Breast ,Gastrointestinal and thoracic related cases
He has special interest in Breast and Gastrointestinal (GI) cancers. He has done many breast conservation surgeries with Oncoplastic reconstruction for cosmesis. He has Good exposure to VATS esophagectomy, lobectomy & metastatetomy. Robotic esophagectomy, lobectomy & thymectomy. His area of expertise lies in laparoscopic exposure for GI malignancies. Subtotal & total gastrectomy Right and left hemicolectomy, Sigmoid colectomy
His keen interest in breast surgery has resulted in organ preservation and good cosmesis for patients. He has performed Modified radical mastectomy, Breast conserving surgery +/- type I Oncoplasty, Radical mastectomy, Sentinel lymph node biopsy, Axillary sampling & clearance, Supraclavicular & internal mammary lymph node dissection.
He has performed various open and laparoscopic surgeries for GI cancers especially stomach and colorectal cancers. He has also performed exonerative surgeries in advanced cancers and sphincter preservation for patients
- Gastrio Intestinal -Subtotal & total gastrectomy, Radical and revion cholecystectomy, Right and left hemicolectomy, Sigmoid colectomy.
- Thoracic -Transthoracic esophagectomy, Lung resections , pulmonary metastatectomy, Chest wall tumor resections, Mediastinal tumor excision.
- Head & neck – Commando procedure, Composite bite resections, Maxillectomy, Radical & modified radical neck dissection, Thyroidectomy, Laryngectomy, Salivary gland tumours.
- Genitourinary – High inguinal orchidectomy, Retroperitoneal lymph node dissection, Radical cystectomy with ileal conduit, partial & total penectomy with modified & radical groin node dissection, Radical and partial nephrectomy.
- Gynecology – Total abdominal hysterectomy with bilateral salphingo-oophorectomy, Ovarian mass excision with primary cytorecuction, Interval cytoreduction, Wertheim’s procedure.
- Soft tissue – Wide excision of soft tissue sarcoma, melanomas.