Dr. Ramesh Kawar
Dr. Ramesh Kawar is a renowned interventional cardiologist practicing in Navi Mumbai.
- MD (Gen. Medicine)
- DM Cardiology
- Only on Prior Appointments
About Our Doctor
Dr. Ramesh Kawar is a renowned interventional cardiologist practicing in Navi Mumbai. He is recognized in his respective specialty for performing more than 10000 coronary angiographies, 5000 coronary and non-coronary interventions and 10000 cardiac catheterizations with optimal outcome. Dr. Ramesh Kawar has also performed complex angioplasties such as Primary PCI, Rescue angioplasty, supported angioplasty, Chronic Total Occlusions, POST CABG Interventions, Interventions in Cardiogenic Shock and more.
During his medical tenure, Dr.Ramesh Kawar has performed over 100 Primary PCI, 700 Transradial Interventions, 200 Chronic Total Occlusions, 500 Balloon Valvulotomies, 150 permanent pacemaker implantation including Biventricular pacing, 100 peripheral interventions (renal, carotid and peripheral angioplasties) and few congenital heart disease interventions (ASD closure, PDA closure, Coronary Artery Fistulas and more).
Dr. Ramesh Kawar is a revered member of Cardiological Society of India, Indian College of Interventional Cardiology and Malad Medical Association. He also has publications in various journals and has delivered lectures on various topics.
- Primary PCI
- Transradial interventions
- Chronic total occlusions
- Balloon Mitral Valvulotomies
- Peripheral interventions
- PDA, ASD closures
Fellowship and achievements
- Fellowship of Society for Cardiac Catheterization, Angiography, and Intervention (FSCAI)
- Recipient of Dr. Ivan Pinto Gold Medal, Mumbai University (1997)
- Recipient of 4 Indo-European Course on Revascularisation Award for best case presentation on complex angioplasties, Amsterdam (2010)