Dr. Keshav Pai
Dr.Keshav Pai completed his post-graduation from LTMMC and LTMGH popularly known as Sion
- MD / MS
- Only on Prior Appointments
About Our Doctor
Dr.Keshav Pai completed his post-graduation from LTMMC and LTMGH popularly known as Sion hospital. He was assistant professor in department of OBGYN at KEM hospital Parel. He completed his laparoscopy training under expert stewardship of Dr.Bruno Van Herendael from Endoscopic Training Centre Antwerp(ETCA),Belgium. He has special interest in fertility enhancing surgery and laparoscopic and vaginal hysterectomies. He has presented numerous papers on laparoscopy in national and international conference and is also a reviewer of many esteemed OBGYN journals. He is best known for his excellent clinical acumen and expertise in his field and also for the application of his plethora of knowledge and skills to help his patients.
- Gyanec laparoscopy surgeries like Laproscopic
- Hysterectomy, Laparoscopic myomectomy, Vaginal
- hysterectomy,Hysteroscopy, Septal Resection, Fertility
- enhancing surgeries
- Training in gynaecological endoscopy at ENDOSCOPIC TRAINING CENTRE ANTWERP (ETCA) , BELGIUM under guidance of Prof.Bruno Van Herendael
- Training in Advanced Laparoscopy(Retroperitoneal dissection) from Dr.dipak Limbachia at EVA endoscopy training institute ,Ahmedabad.
- Training at Centre for Advanced Gynaecological Endoscopy (recognized by FOGSI) in operative hysteroscopy,laparoscopy and vaginal surgeries under the guidance of Dr.Hafeez Rehman.
- Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopy (IAGE)
- Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynaecology Society(MOGS)
Research, Publications and Presentations:
- Pai K, Samant PY, Khare A. Pregnancy Associated Cardiomyopathy. JPGO 2017.
Volume 4 No.11. Available from: http://www.jpgo.org/2017/11/pregnancy-
- Pai K, Kamath S, Samant PY. Low Lying Implantation of Ectopic Pregnancy- Is
Clubbed Terminology More Apt? JPGO 2016. Volume 3 No. 7.