Dr. Gaurav Kasat
Dr.Gaurav Kasat is recognized name in the field of urology. He assisted the team
- M.S. (General Surgery)
- M. Ch. Urology
- Only on Prior Appointments
About Our Doctor
Dr. Gaurav Kasat is a recognized name in the field of urology. He assisted the team involved in the removal of heaviest kidney tumor in the world (recorded Guinness World Records). Dr. Gaurav Kasathas an extensive experience in the management of renal stones with PCNL. He has further acquired skills in laser mini PCNL and laser ultra mini PCNL which is minimally invasive surgery and patient’s recovery is quick. He is specialized in reconstructive bladder surgeries, renal transplant surgeries, and Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy.
Dr. Gaurav Kasat is excelled in treating prostate gland with monopolar and bipolar saline TURP. He is a keen urologist having a special interest in uro-oncology such as bladder malignancy, renal malignancy, prostate cancer, and penile cancer. In addition, he is experienced in treating bladder cancer endoscopically with TURBT.
Dr. Gaurav Kasat is well trained in removing stones located in any part of the urinary tract with endoscopic surgery such as ureteroscopy and laser lithotripsy. He also deals with problems related to the male reproductive system including male infertility and erectile dysfunction.
Dr. Gaurav Kasat has published various journal publications on topics related to female urology including Reconstruction of the female urethra with tubularized anterior vaginal flap, Impact of laparoscopic Nissen’s fundoplication on the response of disease-specific symptoms and quality of life, “Spiral-cap” ileocystoplasty for bladder augmentation and ureteric reimplant and more. He has attended various conferences and surgical camps including USICON 2017 – Mumbai, UNICON 2016 – Hyderabad, Stapler Training Workshop, Ethicon, Mumbai Feb 2016 and more.
- Renal transplant surgeries
- Reconstructive bladder surgeries
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy
- Laser kidney stone surgeries like Mini-PCNL and ultramini PCNL
- Endoscopic surgery like laser ureteroscopy and laser lithotripsy
Fellowship and achievements
- MaheshwariVidyaPracharakMandal, Maheshwari Scholar award (2016)
- IPCA Uro Quiz winner (2015)
- Won first prize for poster presentation at MASICON Feb 2010, Solapur
- Poster presentation on laparoscopic enucleation of insulin mRNA at MASICON 2011