Dr. Chaitanya Hawaldar
Dr Chaitanya S Hawaldar is an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon from Thane. After completion of the
- Fellow (Head and neck surgical oncology)
- M.D.S in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- OPD on Monday6 to 7 pm.
- Wednesday and Friday6 to 7 pm
About Our Doctor
1. Professional Summary
Dr Chaitanya S Hawaldar is an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon from Thane. After completion of the masters course in 2015, he underwent Speciality training in Head and Neck Surgical Oncology at the prestigious Tata Memorial Hospital and Research Centre Parel under Dr AK DCruz and Dr Devendra Chaukar.
He also served as a Senior Registrar then as a Junior Consultant in Oncology Department at AMRI Oncology Hospitals, Kolkata.
Dr Chaitanya Hawaldar has an experience of 4 years in the field of Oral Oncology and 7 years experience in Oral Maxillofacial Surgery.
Dr Chaitanya specializes in Surgical management of cancers and benign tumors of the Head and Neck area.
He also specializes in Surgical management of Maxillofacial Trauma, Minor Oral Procedures and Dental Implants.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S) from Jamanlal Goenka Dental college and hospital, Akola.
- D.S in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery from Y.M.T Dental college and hospital, Kharghar
- Fellow (Head and Neck Surgical Oncology) at Tata Memorial Hospital and Research Centre, Parel.
4. Special Interest
- Oral Cancer
- Salivary Gland Tumors
- Maxillofacial Trauma
- Minor Surgical Procudures
- Dental Implants.
5. Professional Membership
Dr Chaitanya Hawaldar is a Life Member of the Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons of India.
6. Fellowship and achievements
- MDS Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery—2015
- Fellow Head and Neck Surgical Oncology, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel-2017
- Senior Registrar/Junior Consultant AMRI Oncology Hospitals, Kolkata-2017-2018
- GUEST LECTURER ON “ORAL ONCOLOGY AND ITS MANAGEMENT”, AT BSF CME PROGRAM, KOLKATA (JAN 2018)
Successfully conducted various camps for oral cancer screening and training to nursing staff in post operative care and management of head and neck cancer patients.
7. Research, presentation and publications:
Research and study: Dissertation AND ORIGINAL STUDY on “Clinical efficacy of autologous platelet rich fibrin on post-operative wound healing. A randomized comparative clinical study”.
A. Paper presentation
- Ossifying fibroma at 11th Triple O’ conference, Noida
- Unicystic Ameloblastoma at “Triple O” meet at YMT Dental College and hospital, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai.
B. Poster presentation
Stem Cell Therapy in OMFS at 37th National conference of AOMSI –Hyderabad.
- Hawaldar C et. al Desmoplastic Ameloblastoma of mandible – A rare variant UJMDS 2014, 02(01): 71-75
- Vora M, Suryavanshi H, Baonerkar H, Hawaldar C. Surgical management of chronic suppurative osteomyelitis of mandible in an elderly patient – a case report. IJCRR. 2014; 6(9): 58-64.
- A rare case of Klippel –Feil Syndrome with Cleft Palate: a case report– Gupte SH, Hawaldar C, Vettiyatil M. A rare case of klippel feil syndrome with cleft palate: A case report. Indian J Multidiscip Dent 2016;6:38-41
- Unusual case of Odontoma.
- Clinical efficacy of autologous platelet rich fibrin on post-operative wound healing — a randomized comparative clinical study—Hawaldar C.et al, Int J Dent Health Sci(2018);5(5):2-7.
- A rare case of Pseudoaneurysm of IMA(Internal Maxillary Artery) in recurrent Head and Neck Cancer patient- in progress
- Dermatofibrosarcoma of Face- A Rare occurrence—in progress
- Eccrine Porocarcinoma on the Forearm- A rare case report—in progress
- Management of Vascular Lesion in a 7 year old child- A case report—in progress.