Dr. Atul Patil
Dr. Atul Patilis a recognized and successful orthopedic surgeon who is currently practices
- M.S. (Ortho)
- Only on Prior Appointments
About Our Doctor
Dr. Atul Patil is a recognized and successful orthopedic surgeon who currently practices at MPCT Hospital. During his academic year, he shined with three gold medals in the final M.B.B.S. examination and was given a title of ‘Best Resident Award’ at KEM Hospital (2008).
Dr. Atul Patil’s medical career embellishes with several successful joint replacement and spine surgeries. Owing to his rich experience, he has mastered his field and helped many patients to get rid of different orthopedic conditions. He is skilled in the management of bone and joint health problems.
During the visit, Dr. Atul Patil examines the overall health and discusses the treatment with the patient. He can handle and manage from simple to complex musculoskeletal system disorders (bones, ligaments, tendons, muscles, and joints).
- Joint Replacement Surgeries (Total hip and knee replacement)
- Spine surgery
- Fracture care
- Joint pain management
Fellowship and achievements
- Trauma fellowship: Katherine Hospital, Stuttgart, Germany, under Prof. Holz. Year 2002
- Periacetabular fellowship: Parkland Memorial Hospital, Dallas, Texas, U.S.A.
- IAP Quiz Gold Medalist (2001)
- Won 3 Gold Medals in Final MBBS presented by MUHS (2002)
- Honored with ‘Best Resident Award’ at KEM Hospital (2008)
- Anatomic Variation of Palmaris longus and FDS tendon to the little finger in the Indian population, IJO
- Publication on Traumatic Fracture in a patient of Osteopoikilosis with the review of Literature, JOCR
- Publication on Unusual penetrating injury of Lumbar Spine