Dr. Abhijit Bagul
Dr. Abhijit Bagul is a well-known name in the medical field of General Surgery.
- Ms General Surgery
- Mon - Sat 11am -12 pm
- Mon - Sat 7pm - 8pm
About Our Doctor
Dr. Abhijit Bagul is a well-known name in the medical field of General Surgery. In his more than 16 years of medical career, he has practiced in many prestigious hospitals of Mumbai. Dr. Bagul has avast experience in Gastrointestinal, Peripheral Vascular, Urology, Onco-Surgery, Minimal Access Surgery, hepatobiliary, Burns Management, Advanced Diabetic foot Management, and Trauma Care.
Dr. Abhijit Bagul is specialized in using 3-D Suture-less (stitchless), which is a modern technique used for performing hernia surgeries. He has played an instrumental role in treating the earthquake affected victims in Bhuj (Gujarat). Dr. Bagul was actively present onsite and helped several victims by giving the best treatment. Moreover, he has organized several surgical camps for patients who were poor or had a very low income.
- Hernia Surgeries with specialization in 3-D Suture-less (Stitch-less)
- Basic and Advanced Laparoscopy
- Diabetic Foot Management
- Trauma Surgery
Fellowship and achievements
- Fellowship at The Indian Association Of Gastro-Intestinal Endo-Surgeons from KEM Hospital, Mumbai
- Awarded Fellowship in minimal access surgery (FMAS) from Sir J.J. Group of hospitals, Mumbai
- Article on Gel foam Induced Adhesive Intestinal Obstruction – a rare case reported was published in the International Journal of Science and Research, Volume 4 Issue 1, January.
- Article on Mesh Migration Causing Strangulated Intestinal Obstruction after Umbilical Hernia Repair– a rare case reported was published in JMSCR Volume 03 Issue 01 Page 3986-3989 January 2015.