Dr. Aarti Kulkarni
Dr. Aarti Ravindra Kulkarni is a Neurologist. She is known for her treatment in identifying Neuropathology.
- MBBS, MD, DNB Neurology
- Only on Prior Appointments
About Our Doctor
Dr Aarati Kulkarni is a young and talented neurologist practising at Navi Mumbai. She has 6 years of experience in managing various neurological conditions like strokes, epilepsy, migraine and other headache disorder, dementia and movement disorder. Her special areas of interest are Neuroimmunology and Neurorehabilitation. She is also well versed in doing various neuroinvestigarions like EEG, NCV ,EMG and VEP.
She was a gold medallist in her institute and has published a number of papers in accredited national and international peer reviewed journals. Her research work has been appreciated at European academy of Neurology. She is a good learner, keen observer and also a willing listener which helps her while treating patients. She is up-to-date with all the newer advances in the field of Neurology.
- Neuro intervention
- Movement disorders and Neuro-immunology
- DNB Neurology- Narayan Hrudalaya Bangalore, Karnataka, March -2015
- MD- Government Medical college, Surat, Gujarat May 2010
- MBBS- Mahatma Gandhi medical college Mumbai ,2003
- Crypto coccal-PIIRS in an immune competent host . Annals of Indian academy of neurology 2018
- Cerebral venous sinus thrombosis: a rare complication of crypto coccal meningitis in HIV/AIDS patients. IOSR August 2008